Camp Explore: Intersession Program
Camp Explore is a full day, one week camp that is offered 4 times a year during each school intersession. Each seasonal camp includes engaging activities to enrich students’ academic abilities, physical well being, creative mind, and compassionate spirit. High-interest themes such as coding, seasonal holidays, and the environment will stimulate authentic participation and motivation to learn.
Past themes include: Coding, Fall Fun, and Game On!
Since each Camp Explore is different, the goals will vary, but students attending will always:
- Have fun!
- Make/maintain friendships
- Participate in hands on and engaging activities
- Expand interests
- Generalize social skills to new people, places, and situations
- Spend less time on technology or being “bored” during school break
- Grades: K-12
- Spring 2021: Full
- Summer 2021: CLOSED (Under construction!)
- Fall 2021: Oct 4th-Oct 8th
- Winter 2022: Jan 3-Jan 7
- Priority enrollment for SEAA students.
- Must be able participate in a group of 5-10 students.
- Must not have aggressive behavior.
- Must be able to use the bathroom independently.