Navigators: Adult Program
Adult Programs (Coming FALL 2021!)
OASIS NC is VERY excited to finally be able to begin offering our services to adults! From a structured Navigators program, to more laid back social gatherings, OASIS NC is here for it all!
- Navigators will provide educational social groups for adults on the spectrum and other learning differences.
- OASIS NC will also offer less structured opportunities for social engagement and interaction.
- Opportunities for social interaction
- Facilitated instruction by qualified staff
- Develop meaningful skills
- Exposure to potential new interests
- Confidence building
- Make new friends
- Have fun!
- Leisure/Recreation: Gardening, cooking, game nights, dancing, disc golf, coffee club, etc.
- Health and Wellness: Meal Planning, stress management, first aid, nature walks, etc.
- Social and Relationships: Dating 101, conflict resolution, self-awareness
- Independent Living: Roommate role play, hygiene, finance
- Career: Job exploration, interview skills, self-advocacy
- Community: Bowling, volunteering, and more!