* We are currently working on expanding our space in order to be able to offer this program!*
Please visit our A Million Dreams Campaign for an update on our progress!
OASIS NC clubs provide middle and high school students with opportunities to explore special talents and build athletic, academic, investigative and artistic skills in a safe, nurturing environment. Recent options have included:
- Private Music Lessons: Piano, Violin, Flute, Guitar, Drums
- STEM Club
- Develop a love for learning science, technology, engineering, and math
- Participate in a small social-communication group with a licensed special education teacher
- Receive suggestions for generalization of skills and accommodations in other settings (if you want them!)
- Develop friendships with others with similar interests
- Balance the encouragement of individual interests with learning and trying new activities
Primarily for students in grades 5-12. However, exceptions will be made for students in grades 4 that show maturity and interest.
*Individuals attending Clubs at OASIS NC must be able to participate in a group and have no aggressive, self-injurious, or destructive behaviors.*